Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Knocking on heaven's door...






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket



I went to Blueprint (Marousi) with Christos on Sunday. At 18.30 there was still sunlight, so we decided to take some pictures. I think they're great, he did a really good job this time.
For a sexy but comfy, night outfit you will need:
  • a boyfriend's jeans (plus a black belt), androgyne is  hot hot hot this season!
  • a pair of ballerinas or heels (I always wore my bf jeans with a pair of All Star, but now I love it with my ballerinas, it looks more feminine!)
  • a black strapless top
  • a leather jacket with fur detail (it's still cold!)
  • a leopard handbag (leopard is in fashion, too), mine is from Lollipops.
  • finger-less gloves ( I wear them all the time)
  • long earrings (almost the only jewels I wear)
Who said androgyne is boring and a man- repeller???
And just because we have also male readers, you can see above Christos' outfit, I'm in love with his leather jacket... His yellow shirt is from Swap! Not Shop , maybe some of you have the clothes he gave! (I helped him get rid of many, many clothes he didn't wear)









3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, super cool!

    Kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. τελειο το συνολάκι!!ροκ διάθεση αλλά και θηλυκότητα μαζί!
    μου άρεσε που συνδύασες τα boyfriend jeans με το λεοπαρ (τι τελεια τσάντα!!! )
    πολυ ωραιες φωτογραφιες!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!
    Sou paei poly to boyfriend's jean..
    Polla filia

    ReplyDelete