Monday, May 30, 2011

Be in my shoes! Τhe beginning

Photobucket

Yesterday the first 'Be In My Shoes' event took place at Ash In Art, Athens, Greece. I was there with Li, my best friend,we brought shoes and accessories we didn't want anymore and we took stuff we liked. If someone tells you that, when I went there, all the handbags suddenly disappeared, don't believe them! Of course I didn't take them!!!! Hahaha... Ok, you know how much I love handbags, and the truth is that I maybe took plenty of them. And 2 black belts. And a silver scarf. Maybe.

Photobucket
 Photobucket


Photobucket

The best part though, was that we all sat together and transformed our shoes, our handbags, we made jewels and accessories...

Photobucket
The 'Be in my shoes' team: Nefeli, Alexandra, Eri.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Handmade!!!

Photobucket

Alexandra's brogues.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
With a lot of help, I made this 'bracelet' for myself. Love it!

Photobucket

Smile!!!

Photobucket
 
Alexandra and Nefeli, working.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Having fun

Photobucket


Photobucket
Before: just silver. After: just great.



Photobucket
Li and Me.

Photobucket


Photobucket
I love this picture....

Photobucket

This bag became gorgeous...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Nefeli had made butterflies from soda cans...

Photobucket


Jealous? See you at the next 'Be In My Shoes', in six months. Until then, you can 'like' Be In My Shoes facebook page.






4 comments:

  1. τι ωραιες φωτογραφιες!!!και τι γλυκουτσικα ολα αυτα που φτιαξατε!! ηθελα τοσο πολυ να ερθω αλλα ειχα μια ενημερωση στο ελληνικο κ δεν προλαβαινα με τιποτα..πολυ ωραια πρωτοβουλια μπραβο στα κοριτσια που το διοργανωσαν!!
    και...με γεια σε ολες σας!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ax ti teleia!!!makari na ginotan kai kati analogo sthn eparxia...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Απίθανοοοοοοοοοοο!! Κάτι σαν το swap not shop δηλαδή! Αυτά είναι που βλέπω και χαίρομαι!:))
    Καλά,και εσύ είσαι μια θεά! Και τι παρατήρησα? Φορας τα σκουλαρίκιαααααα! Χαχαχα:))
    φιλάκιαααααα!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. teleio :) krima pou dn to hksera na paw :(
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete