Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Smelly Cat (by Phoebe Buffay)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Photobucket



Yesterday we found ourselves at Blueprint, a rock cafe-bar at Marousi. I certainly love this place, it's all wooden and it looks like a pub! In addition, I can listen to my favorite music there (aka rock and metal music).
Anyway, it's summer and you will probably see me wearing denim shorts almost every day. They are so comfy! About my top, it has little kittens on it and I find it really cute! Do you? Finally, I bought a white lace headband from Alexi Andriotti accessories, and I'm in love with it...






2 comments:

  1. kai mena m aresei to blueprint..phgaina polu suxna otan imoun kai pio mikri!wraia blouzitsa :))
    xxx

    fashiontreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top, lady!!

    I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you haven't yet entered.
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete