Thursday, October 20, 2011

Swap! not Shop at Spirtokouto



Photobucket







Photobucket

On Sunday 16/10 (aka my birthday) Litsa, Christos and I went to the Swap! Not Shop party at Spirtokouto Bar. Spirtokouto means matchbox in greek, and I guess the bar was named like that because it was really tiny! (In a cute way) Now you must be thinking: 'Oh, this is a bar? Poor Greeks!' Hmmm actually the 'swishing' took place in an old butcher shop next to Spirtokouto. Anyway, I enjoyed a cocktail named 'Vraki' (aka underwear, don't ask me why they call it underwear!) for 3 euros, it was so tasty. I also met many people, I found a lot of beautiful clothes and I had fun with my friends (who probably wanted to kill me, because they were tired and I didn't want us to leave)

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
Akis and Ioanna. That Sunday was the day I almost learned how to take pics with a professional camera, Akis gave me a short lesson. I swear I didn't know it would be that difficult! Pffff that's why I love my pink SONY cyber-shot.

Photobucket

Litsa

Photobucket

Christos

Photobucket

and me (obviously). 

I bought this pair of skinny jeans last winter and I did not wear it at all. Now I love it. 
Tip: A leather jacket with fur details is the best purchase this season.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
 
With Sandra and Thalia
Photobucket


Photobucket

The lighting wasn't good, so I couldn't publish all the photos we took (Hello, I'm Miss Terrible Quality, nice to meet you).
 
*If you were there too, wear the clothes you found and post your outfit at Tag Your Closet , there will be a contest!






7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time hun! Thanks for sharing the snaps!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. prepei na perases polu omorfa! Kai to post polu endiaferon kai diaforetiko apo auta pou sinithizontai!
    bisous marilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo vre kopelia piges !!!!egw oute fetos katafera na paw :(!!!
    fainetai oti perases wraia!!ax deikse mas afta poy pires!!

    XXX
    http://myvworld-vasso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. iiiiiiii! Xronia pollaaaaaaaa! :)
    Pote tha kataferw na erthw se ena ''swap'' oute kai egw den kserw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sumfwnw me tin apo panw!!ade na dume kai ta apoktimata!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K egw den mporesa na paw klassika :(
    Koukla stis photos!
    Prepei na parw ena jacket me fur details opwsdhpote!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. χαχαχα κορίτσια να τα πλύνω πρώτα, να τα ξεδιαλέξω καλύτερα και θα τα δείτε!

    ReplyDelete