Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tuesday's gone




Photobucket


Christos wearing the Sonic tee I found for him. Such a handsome geek!


Photobucket

Litsa and her new oxfords.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We were at South, Pefkakia and I was wearing a vintage blue dress (It was my mum's).
Tip: When a dress doesn't fit you perfectly, because it belonged to somebody else, just wear a cardigan over it and no one will notice!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Black nails.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Sometimes I can be a little creepy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Litsa and Makis, his daddy owns the place (I always wanted to say that, hahaha).








1 comment:

  1. Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες :)
    Υπέροχο το φορεματάκι σου κοπέλα μου!!

    ReplyDelete