Friday, April 6, 2012

Fashion bloggers meet-up at TGI Friday's






Photobucket

Some weeks ago TGI Fridays Kolonaki hosted a fashion bloggers meet-up, and I was glad to be invited. I saw all the familiar faces and had the chance to meet some new ones, too.


Photobucket

The instructions were the following: Open the menu and order everything you want! So, first of all we ordered colorful cocktails.

Photobucket

Then, the appetizers:

Photobucket

Onion rings...

Photobucket

I know for sure that these are potatoes, but don't ask me for details!

Photobucket

Chicken strips with Jack Daniels sauce- totally recommended!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Stella's sandwich

Photobucket


Photobucket

My chicken filet with salad and mustard sauce. Yes, I eat a lot of chicken, yes, it was really tasty!

Photobucket

Photos taken by Christina

Photobucket


Photobucket

When I finished the first cocktail, I ordered another one, with blue curacao. Absolutely tasteful, I loved it!

Photobucket

And the dessert: Original strawberry cheesecake

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

With Claire and Vasia from Fashion has it, photo taken by Matina

PS. I would like to thank Valuecom for the invitation, it was a great night!






No comments:

Post a Comment