Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nine West 'Love Fury' presentation





Photobucket Photobucket

Last Monday Aggeliki and I went to the Mall Athens for the presentation of the NINE WEST 'Love Fury' perfume, that you can find exclusively at Sephora.

Photobucket



Photobucket

As you can see, the perfume is really affordable...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My outfit: I chose to wear my mum's vintage dress, combined with earthy colors.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We enjoyed yummy Nine West cupcakes and Cointreaupolitan!

Photobucket

And voila the perfume: I already adore it!






1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing. your dress is nice

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete