Thursday, September 20, 2012

150 years Bacardi: The party


Photobucket

Did you know that Bacardi is 150 years old? Oh yes! And it celebrated its birthday with a great party at Gazoo. Yes it does, sure it does! were responsible for the music, and the guests enjoyed Bacardi cola, Bacardi Oakheart spiced rum and the beloved Bacardi cocktails, such as daquiri and mojito.

Photobucket

Many celebrities were there

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had the pleasure to be invited too, so I went with my friend Aggeliki. Here's my outfit:

Photobucket

The guests had the chance to dress up a little and make their own flip books. Of course, we couldn't say no!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aggeliki and I, drinking Bacardi strawberry daquiri. It was amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our gifts: Our very own flip book and a Bacardi pendant.
Photobucket

I would like to thank DAVLAS and PaRtners PR office for this lovely night!






2 comments:

  1. Awesome party! Have a good weekend!:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πρέπει να ήταν τέλειο πάρτι!! :)
    Υπέροχο outfit κοπέλα μου!!

    ReplyDelete