Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vans opening at the Mall Athens


Photobucket

On Saturday 20/11 I had the chance to be invited at the opening of the first Vans store in Greece, at the Mall Athens. Here are some pictures of the shop:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that's my outfit: Casual style is not really my thing, so I chose an outfit that reminds me the way I used to dress up in high-school: A zebra dress my mum bought me from H&M combined with my favorite black All-star shoes (I wore them at the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, I say that to everybody haha).

Photobucket

Art performance next to the Mall's entrance.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Many skaters visited the Mall that day to attend the event.

Photobucket

Of course, there was live music, and I have to say that the groups that performed were awsome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A big thanks to Pinelopi for the invitation, and congrats for organizing such a great event!






1 comment: