Friday, December 14, 2012

Sotris Christmas party at Golden Hall


Photobucket

Last Friday I had the pleasure to be invited to the Christmas party at Sotris boutique, Golden Hall. The guests enjoyed a sneak preview of the TOPSHOP, TOPMAN, Mary Katrantzou collections, as well as the collections of many talented young Greek designers. Do you want to take a look?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The well known AmateurBoyz were on the decks, and Martini Royale cocktails were offered. Now, let me show you my outfit, I wore my brand new H&M dress that night:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was such a lovely night!






No comments:

Post a Comment