Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Asian trend

How to rock the Asian trend: Straighten your hair. Wear a kimono over a plain black dress. Add black ballerinas and a tote bag for a casual outfit, or high heels and an envelope bag/purse for a night out. You are ready!
 photo DSC08759_zps291d98f1.jpg

This is the casual option, it was early Sunday morning when I visited my boyfriend and I wanted my outfit to be as simple as possible, I didn't even wear accessories (except for earrings).


 photo DSC08779_zpsc9389aa6.jpg

It was sunny and I actually couldn't open my eyes, and windy (that explains the crazy hair). And yes, I have a new haircut, thank you for noticing!


 photo DSC08788_zps98fca996.jpg

My news: Today is my boyfriend's birthday and we will spend the afternoon together, I'm looking forward to it. I also have something else to do before that. I won't reveal it now, be patient and you will find out!

 photo DSC08792_zps9e75ad07.jpg

Kimono: H&M
Dress: Bershka
Stockings: Calzedonia
Bag: Le Pandorine
Ballerinas: Migato







3 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο outfit κοπέλα μου.. Τα συνδύασες υπέροχα :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφος συνδυασμός!! Ειδικά το φόρεμα και η τσάντα!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ι love the outfit, I love kimonos so much

    ReplyDelete