Saturday, May 25, 2013

The presentation of ZinaG collection: My outfit


 photo DSC08825_zps5aa2f303.jpg

And this is what I wore at the presentation of ZinaG collection at Sotris: The top is a birthday present from my boyfriend and I must have worn it like a hundred times already, hehe. I also wore my new statement necklace, which was love at first sight.


 photo DSC08828_zps99e48e36.jpg
 photo DSC08833_zpsf304fd8a.jpg
 photo DSC08841_zps61b7a4c2.jpg

My news: I spent the Greek Easter in Belgium with my relatives (posts coming soon) and last Friday my best friend surprised me, she came in Greece (she studies in Germany at the moment) for one week. We visited Sounio together (you guessed right, another post is coming soon). Ah, and my Sunday will be all about animal physiology: I have a dozen reports to do, because I was being a little lazy this semester (don't tell anyone!)

 photo DSC08846_zpsd9adc7a3.jpg

Top: H&M
Pants: Bershka
Bag: Zara
Pumps: Envie
Necklace: Claire's






2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, I love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    Giveaway on my blog κορίτσι!

    ReplyDelete