Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The AXDW summer party

One week ago I had the pleasure to attend the AXDW summer party at La Suite Lounge (St George Lycabettus Hotel), where I met new people and saw old friends. Let me show you the pictures I took:
 photo DSC09487_zps161f9c48.jpg

Delicious treats from 'I Love Cupcakes', the tiny pink cupcakes were dreamy.


 photo DSC09491_zps5b790a81.jpg

We were given the the chance to choose among 3 amazing Belvedere Vodka cocktails: Belvedere Peach Iced Tea, Country Garden and Flavor Belvedere Martini.

 photo DSC09497_zpsa8bf554c.jpg

My beloved Arietta from Stripes and Scarlets was there too. Read her post about that night here

 photo DSC09498_zpse8367f82.jpg

And here is Anna from designed by Ann. Let me tell you a rather funny story: I was drinking my cocktail with Christina from jenny.gr when my eye caught a girl wearing the exact same dress with me, being photographed. When she saw me she immediately came to introduce herself and we started laughing. I suggested that we should take pictures together, just like Samantha and Miley Cyrus in Sex and the City 2, and we ended up hanging out together all night, as you can read in her post, too. The 2 following photos are courtesy of hers:

 photo IMG_1542_zpsa5d947fe.jpg

Anna and me, trying on our favorite pairs from the 'switch style eyewear' collection, available at Kokkoris optics

 photo IMG_1547_zpsbdaa48ba.jpg

I forgot to mention that Anna introduced me to a friend of hers, Paris Valtadoros. In this photo you can see him with his 'muse', who wore one of his designs. I also had the pleasure to meet the 3 sisters behind the brand Asel&Eleonora, and Christina from Life In Style (click here to read her post)


 photo axdw_zps76d0b4d1.jpg

Finally, the last photo is courtesy of Studio Panoulis. I'd like to thank the AXDW team for the great night and the press kit which contained a pair of Belvedere flip flops, an eye shadow pencil from Make up Forever (Sephora), an Essie nail polish and a heart shaped cookie from I Love Cupcakes.

Dress: H&M conscious
Bag, Shoes: Zara
Earrings, Bracelet: Accessorize
Watch: Folli Follie






1 comment:

  1. πρέπει να ήταν πολύ όμορφο event :)
    Όσο για το φόρεμα, είναι απλά υπέροχο και πηγαίνει και στις δύο!!

    ReplyDelete