Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Almost Famous

It's been a long time since I made an outfit post. My news: The uni is still closed, so all this time I've been tutoring (don't forget I study Biology), going out with my friends, working out and eating healthier. These pics were taken after the Camper preview: I went at PapaGeorge's, Dafni, to meet my friends and play board games.

 photo DSC00277_zpsa45dc160.jpg

So, as you may know, leopard is so hot this season. I'm not really into animal printed clothes, but who can say no to a leopard bag or ballerina flats? This fluffy Lollipops bag of mine was love at first sight.

 photo DSC00283_zps0937c1fa.jpg
 photo DSC00287_zpsec0ce462.jpg


And now the necklace: My sweet Li knows that Almost Famous is one my favorite movies, so she decided that this year my birthday gift was going to be special.She was actually afraid I would consider it extravagant, but I think it's just perfect.

 photo DSC_0007_zpsda804923.jpg

Shirt: Stradivarius
Skirt: Promod
Tights: Oysho
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Lollipops
Pearl earrings: Accessorize
Necklace: Handmade











1 comment:

  1. I love the movie and the necklace is great! And of course I love the lollipops bag

    ReplyDelete