Friday, January 24, 2014

New York Weekends at the.flat: The Brunch

Another flashback from December: It was a sunny Sunday morning and I was having brunch at the.flat (read my first post about the New York Weekends here) with Nikos. That's when I tasted the most amazing bagels ever, from Leo's House of Bagels.
 photo DSC00571_zps2ecbb0ad.jpg

I swear, they are divine! (They may be found in several of the city's leading hotels and popular cafes, sandwich shops and restaurants. Delivery service is also available.)

 photo DSC00573_zpsa7eecf6c.jpg

My outfit was too casual since I had just woke up: Boyfriend's jeans, all star shoes, a warm jumper.

 photo DSC00577_zpsaec1e228.jpg

Jumper: Bershka
Top: Zara
Boyfriend's jeans: Bershka
Bag: Lollipops
Shoes: Converse All Star


 photo DSC00587_zpsdd9ecb58.jpg

(The third part of my New York Weekends experience is coming soon on the blog)






No comments:

Post a Comment