Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cosmopolitan party: My outfit






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

...And that's what I wore at the Cosmopolitan party! My outfit had to be really simple, but not boring, so I just wore my bikini, a shirt and a pair of denim shorts! I bought the bikini top from Tally Weijl a few days ago (the bottom is Cobey, Calzedonia, I love mix and match!), and I also took with me my new Fullah Sugah beach bag






3 comments:

  1. Hi Emelia,

    Congratulations! You've got my vintage floral hat^^

    I have shipped the hat to u, hope u love it!! i have followed yr blog, hope u will follow mine^^

    Cheers/Mrs Vintage

    www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. H tsanta thallashs yperoxh! K se parakalw mhn anevaseis alles summer photos gt mas kolazeis Tritiatika! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute outfit. you seem to have had fun at that party!

    ReplyDelete