Friday, July 1, 2011

Cosmopolitan Summer Party





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yesterday we went at Balux, Glyfada, because there was a huge partyyyy hosted by Cosmopolitan Greece! I had a blast, there were a lot of activities to do, there was delicious food, drinks, hot boys (not for me!) and of course many many cosmo girls having fun! It was the first time I went to the beach this year, I got a little tanned (cheers!). I also met Efi Anesti in person, she's so sweet... Anyway, there's more about this event coming tomorrow, I have a surprise for you. So, stay tuned!






6 comments:

  1. πρέπει να πέρασες υπέροχα....εκτός από γλυφάδα μήπως συχνάζεις ηράκλειο γιατί νομίζω πως σε πέτυχα.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great place to be! :)x http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ithela polu na erthw...

    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. e mi mou to kaneis auto me tis paralies! k gw na vriskomai stin alli akri tou kosmou! einai skliro dld..

    ReplyDelete
  5. στο σταθμό....που ακριβώς μένεις??
    στήλε στο email μου
    mngk_s@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete