Monday, August 15, 2011

Cruel Intentions




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



If I could, I definitely would dress like this every day. Lace, black, retro and preppy outfits... That's totally my style! Christos said that I look like a super villain's secretary. Hmmmm I was thinking something like Catherine from Cruel Intentions (or Dita Von Teese), but never mind. 

The hat is new, from Accessorize, the top and the black and white bracelet are gifts, the skirt is my mum's (remember?) and the heels are Nikki Me bought from Melina May. The bag is my favorite, the first Lollipops I ever bought.
Tip: A high waisted midi skirt makes you look thinner and taller, but always combine it with high heels.





















7 comments:

  1. πολύ ωραίο σύνολο...well done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. κουκλα!!ξερεις τι μου θυμισε αυτο το look??
    μαυρη νταλια πολυ θηλυκο τελειο!!

    φιλακιααα

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uperoxo outfit :) kai sou paei polu!

    An theleis rikse mia matia kai sto diko mou blog kai an s'aresei Follow me! Egw pantws se akolouthw!!
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goergous!!!
    Moiazoume poly s'auto to thema,kai egw an mporousa etsi tha kykloforousa kathe mera!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so nice, you look so good in these pictures, I love your skirt and that blouse is just perfect, such a lovely combination and I adore your hat! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete