Monday, August 1, 2011

Day dreaming


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

photos taken by Calm Dreamer

I bought this nude lace skirt some months ago, and I have never worn it. So, I decided to wear it at last, combined with a simple white shirt. If I was a normal person, I would wear it with a feminine shirt and a cute cardigan, for a romantic look. But guess what, I'm not (plus I don't think I have a feminine shirt, and it's way too hot here to wear a cardi).







5 comments:

  1. polu wraio to blog sou!

    to diko mou: http://dtsilo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yr eyeliner~~great!!

    www.mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. χμ...δεν ξερω τι λες για φυσιολογικους ανθρωπους κλπ..παντως πιστευω οτι το συνδυασες ιδανικα ειναι τοσο ομορφη η φουστιτσα κ για να ξεχωρισει καλα εκανες κ εβαλες κατι πιο απλο αλλα φωτεινο απο πανω!

    να περνας τελεια στις διακοπες σου φιλακιαα πολλαααααα

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit! i love the skirt and your hair :) hope you're having a great weekend!

    love, M
    match.box.muse

    ReplyDelete
  5. ωραια φούστα honey!!nice blog!!

    ΧΧΧ
    http://myvworld-vasso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete