Saturday, September 17, 2011

Soap Opera




Photobucket

Color blocking! You must know that I'm not really into this trend, but I really wanted to try it out. So, that's the colorful me!
*This lime Lollipops bag is dreamy, it looks great with almost every outfit, as Christos told me when I bought it. Yes, he gives ME style advice, and yes, it's a little weird!




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



*Movies I watched recently and loved: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 50 First Dates







2 comments:

  1. τελειο το look σου!! απ'ο,τι βλεπω εκατσες σε οολη τη διαρκεια του FNO!! τυχερη!! κριμα που δεν εχεις συνελθει ακομη αλλα πιστευω οτι αξιζε τον κοπο!! περιμενω το post σου!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφο look :) Αν και δεν συμπαθώ το κίτρινο πολύ, εσένα σου πηγαίνει!!
    Φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete