Thursday, November 3, 2011

Brown Sugar




Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








Photobucket


Photobucket
 
Everyone who lives in Athens knows that our city is generally ugly, because no one cares. However, sometimes you can look up in the sky to see the most  beautiful thing in the world.

You must know that I hate brown, but I know sometimes I have to wear it, because the other people seem to worship it as a god or something. These boots are really old (I haven't worn them much though) but the bag is brand new, bought from H&M. As I told Christos: 'If I liked brown, THAT would be my favorite hue'.

Anyway, another reason I don't prefer brown is that I hate the brown and black combination too, and the 50% of my closet is black clothes, shoes and accessories. No, 60%. I also don't like brown and grey together, so it seems that I can only combine my brown boots and bag with my red coat (and look like a 'Santa baby'), unless I buy a white one soon.









5 comments:

  1. τέλεια τα διαφορετικά στυλ σου κάθε φορά! λατρεμένα!!
    ευχαριστούμε και για τις ενημερώσεις πάνω στις νέες τάσεις!!

    πέρνα από το μπλογκ μου, έχω ένα βραβειάκι γιαα εσένα!!
    φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Μα τι υπέροχη που είναι η τσάντα!! Με γεια :)
    Όσο για το καφέ σε καταλαβαίνω είναι δύσκολο να το συνδυάσεις.. να φανταστείς εγώ φέτος ξεκίνησα να φοράω μπεζ και σιγά σιγά θα πάρω κάποια κομμάτια σε καφέ και αυτά θα είναι σίγουρα λίγα!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Μου αρέσει πολύ το κόκκινο παλτό σου...!!! Δίνει μια ευχάριστη και χρωματιστή βέβαια νότα στο "γκρίζο" της Αθήνας :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit! u guys are starting winter, we are startin sumer X_X
    xoxo

    visit my blog!

    http://lacromatica.blogspot.com/2011/11/feel-breeze.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Και πίστευα ότι μόνο εγώ απεχθαίνομαι ακόμη το συνδιασμό μαύρου-καφέ. Παρόλα αυτά έχω αρκετά καφέ ρούχα, τσάντες παπούτσια κλπ. Εκτός από το κόκκινο, καλή επιλογή είναι και το βαθύ μπλε

    ReplyDelete