Thursday, November 17, 2011

Versace for H&M exclusive event





Photobucket

Wearing the H&M hat I bought some weeks ago, and shoes Versace for H&M (Normally I wouldn't wear socks with these shoes, I was just trying them on)


On Tuesday I was invited to the Versace for H&M exclusive event in Athens, where I had the chance to see the collection before the official launch and shop. We had such a great time, even if it was crowded in there: There were many celebrities, and we enjoyed wine, champagne and delicious finger food. 
*I also had the chance to meet in person Athena and Konstantina, two really talented fashion bloggers!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Katerina Tsavalou

Photobucket

And now a short story: I really wanted a Versace for H&M bag, but when we got there all the bags had disappeared. I told Christos that we should wait till someone decides that they don't want the bag they took and leave it. So, I was after a lady that carried 3(!) bags, hoping that she would leave one, but I had no luck. I was really sad, I had decided that I was unlucky and that I wouldn't get my own bag, and then... I turned around and saw Christos coming towards me, carrying this lovely black leather baby! I couldn't believe it, there were tears of joy in my eyes. I adore this guy.

Photobucket

And that's me, carrying my own Versace for H&M bag

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Mika (Mika's Fashion) 'getting interviewed' for MTV Greece

I got interviewed too! (Photo courtesy of Mika)

Photobucket

Mika and me

Photobucket

After the event, we went with Mika and her boyfriend out for a drink, at 'Shakespear' bar at Syntagma. It was fun!

Photobucket

Versace for H&M shopping bag

Photobucket

Little gifts for the press:

Photobucket

a lovely tote bag

Photobucket

H&M magazine

Photobucket

a folder

Photobucket

and an adorable notebook!

Photobucket



















11 comments:

  1. You got the bag!!! Well done! Nice seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teleio event,
    ti kalo to bf!!!
    Foberh h tsantoula,m'arese poly k to notebook :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag! dn eida oti forouses kapelo! love it!!! Ma poios exeis tis photo pou eimaste oles mazi?
    xoxo

    LS

    ReplyDelete
  4. αχ αχ αχ
    σας μισώ όλες όσες πήγατε
    πολύ ωραία κομμάτια πήρες μπράβο...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ax teleia!!Poso ekane h tsadoula??steile kai se mena mia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Τέλειαααααααααα!
    Χαμός! Δεν έχει βιντεάκι με τη δική σου συνέντευξη;; Απαιτώ να το δημοσιεύσουν σύντομα! Μπράβο Emelia μου, πολύ ωραίες οι photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. μεγειές δεσποινίς μου!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Πολυ ωραιες αγορες...ηθελα να παω κ εγω αλλα δεν τα καταφερα. Ειχα παει στα εγκαινια ομως που ηταν ψιλοαδειο...ναι, κ ομως. Τεραστιο παντως. (:

    ReplyDelete