Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year's Day (2012)





Photobucket

On New Year's Day we gathered at Antonis' place. Above you saw Christos and me, wearing a fedora that belonged to...well, I don't really know.

Photobucket

And that's my outfit... Christos told me to dress kinda casual like him, so I wore a long cardigan over my really short dress and boots instead of high-heels. Next year, you'll wear a tuxedo and I'll wear a gown, mister.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Did you have fun on New Year's Day?







4 comments:

  1. i definitely had fun on New Year's! Hope you did as well. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. καλη χρονια κι απο εδω!!πολυ ωραιες φωτο μαρεσει πολυ το φορεμα σου!!

    παντα χαρουμενη κ στιλατη το 2012
    ¨
    φιλιακιαααα

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new year's looks like fun! being with friends is so nice :)
    agapo to outfit sou sou paei poly xx kali xronia sou euxomai x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun new year! Your outfit is cute, love the dress,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete