Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wearing Ioanna Kourbela clothes




Photobucket

As I told you yesterday, a long time ago I visited the Ioanna Kourbela store, and tried on many clothes in order to make one of my favorite ntynomai.gr posts (click here to read it). This is a selection of the photos we finally chose.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

photos taken for ntynomai.gr

Let me talk to you a little about Ioanna's clothes: When I entered the store and looked around, I thought they are simple and casual. But when I tried them on, I realized that:
  1. they could be the clothes a Disney princess would wear
  2. one can easily adjust them to their personal style (and create even a goth outfit!)
  3. the designer has given attention to little details, and these details make them so special and beautiful.


And that's when I started appreciating designer clothes.

Click here to find out more about Ioanna Kourbela.






5 comments:

  1. Ειδικά το gothic outfit είναι σούπερ! και όλα τα υπόλοιπα φυσικά... Great posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pragmatika uperoha! m arese polu to deutero forema to mauro!
    kalh hronia euhomai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πανέμορφα είναι τα είδα και στο Post στο ntynomai.gr αλλά και στις photos σου. Και σου πηγαίνουν πολύ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τέλεια όλα, ειδικά το μαύρο με το τούλι σου πάει καταπληκτικά!

    ReplyDelete