Thursday, March 28, 2013

And I'm off to the races


 photo DSC08596_zps04afe1b9.jpg

Yay, an outfit post at last: These pics were taken on Monday and it was really windy, so never mind the crazy hair.

 photo DSC08582_zpsaf7636a3.jpg
(searching for my lip balm)

My news: Besides the uni classes, today I'm attending 2 events at Kolonaki and of course Athens Xclusive Fashion week is starting on Friday (I've already posted the schedule here). It's going to be a long weekend, but I'm not really complaining. AXDW is the unofficial fashion bloggers meeting after all and I look forward to it!

 photo DSC08610_zpsfe82266c.jpg

Jacket and booties: Bershka
Dress worn as skirt: vintage
Tights: Calzedonia
Bag: Lollipops






4 comments:

  1. το καλσόν είναι εκπληκτικό!!! :)

    http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty!!!!
    nice blog :)
    http://sylviefashionlove.blogspot.gr/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πολύ όμορφο και γλυκό outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete