Thursday, March 7, 2013

Manus Gabriil AXDW show: The make-up rehearsal


Photobucket

Yesterday afternoon I was invited to the make-up rehearsal for the Mercedes-Benz Athens Xclusive Designers Week show of the new designer Manus Gabriil. The make-up was done by Emmanuel Apostolakis, Head Make-up artist of Make up Forever in Greece, and the model was Niki, one of the 10 models chosen by the designer for his show. Let me show you the exclusive photos I took, just for you:

Photobucket

The make-up was inspired by the Lanvin F/W show: Smokey eyes, bold eyebrows and nude lips. I also asked Manos about the hairstyle: He said that the hair will be parted and a loose ponytail will be made. He doesn't want a sleek look, the ponytail will look like the model made it by herself.

Photobucket

Manos also gave us a hint about the collection he will present: 'black and white tailoring'. It sounds really interesting, so make sure you won't miss his AXDW runway show!

Photobucket

Did I mention that the make-up was made with Make up Forever products? Emmanuel was kind enough to give me a few samples to try them out myself.

Photobucket

And here is the final result! Do you like it?






3 comments:

  1. Πήρες και δειγματάκια τυχερούλα; Εγώ δεν σκέφτηκα να ζητήσω :( Απλό και κλασικό smokey δηλαδή. Ανυπομονώ για το xclusive! Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Μου τα έδωσε ο Εμμανουήλ από μόνος του, μολύβι ματιών και ένα ροζ κραγιόν :D

      Delete
  2. I loved him!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete