Monday, December 19, 2011

Absolut Mode Nights @Dream City




Photobucket

On Thursday, 15/12 Theodora, John, Christos and I went to Dream City, because it was an Absolut Mode Night!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

There were free Absolut Vodka cocktails until midnight.

Photobucket

And the show began: Digitaria 

Photobucket


Photobucket

Sotiris Georgiou

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Christos holding my hand: you can see my new myfashionfruit double ring, a christmas gift from my bosses at ntynomai.gr !

And last but not least, Stelios Koudounaris

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

More than just a catwalk, right? I really liked this show, plus it didn't last long and no one got bored.

Photobucket

The DJ.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

And my outfit: Total black with shiny red heels. Trust me, it won't never let you down.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Oh, I forgot to mention I met Arietta (Stripes and Scarlets), who kindly let me steal this photo (taken by her brother) and show it to you!






3 comments:

  1. Κάποιος πέρασε πολύ καλά..!! Πολύ ωραίες οι photos και να σημειώσω ότι σε total black look μου αρέσει πάααααααρα πολύ που κάνουν τη διαφορά οι κόκκινες γόβες!!! :D

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poso cute eiste me to BF! Wraia htan sto show kai xarika pou se eida kouklitsa! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agapo Georgiou kai Koudounari apla!

    teleio to daxtilidi!!!

    ReplyDelete