Thursday, December 1, 2011

If you're dating a Biologist, raise your hand






Photobucket

...if not, raise your standards!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Some picks we took after isolating some DNA, you know, everyday stuff!

Photobucket


Photobucket

And that's one of my gifts, courtesy of Valuecom (remember my visit to their showroom?). I think it is an iPad case, but I used it as a clutch that day. Now the orange button is off and it seems less girlie, so I gave it to Christos to keep his baby iPad warm.

Have a great month everybody!







5 comments:

  1. έλα ρε επιστήμονα! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Άμα είσαι η ίδια Βιολόγος...να σηκώσεις το χέρι σου?!?!Καιρό ήθελα να σου πω οτι είμαστε εν δυνάμει συνάδελφοι μιας και εγώ σε περνάω κάτι χρονάκια... ;-)
    Καλώς σε βρήκα,συναδέλφισσα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the ipad case, it's red and knitted and terribly cute!
    As for the DNA stuff... I so wanted to be a Crime scene investigator - yeah I know, very CSI!!! LOL!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so awesome! Love it!!!
    Follow you now! Maybe you can follow me too?)))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. τι ωραιο πολυ εξυπνο που το χρησιμοποιησες ετσι!!
    πως σου παει κ η ποδια!!!! κουκλα η βιολογος μας!!!

    ReplyDelete