Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wagamama Sundays





Wagamama (at Golden Hall, Marousi) is one of my favorite restaurants, and when I learned that from now on it will be open on Sundays too, I knew we had to go there for lunch. It was just great, and the food was yummy as always (I wish I could eat duck gyozas everyday!)

Photobucket

I wore again the swapped Zara tee: Black and white stripes can be worn at winter, too. Note: I recently bought a simple, black belt from H&M and it's one of the best purchases ever, I can't stop wearing it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








4 comments:

  1. Wagamama: ωραίο περιβάλλον, ευχάριστο service, προτώτυπα πιάτα, αλλά οι γεύσεις δεν με συγκινούν...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ωραία μπλούζα girl....
    kisses
    http://lenasfavoritesthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. xaxaxa, με διασκεδαζουν τα posts σου, πρεπει να στο εχω ξαναπει :p εμενα μου αρεσε κ το κασκολ αν και δεν φαινεται καλα.

    ReplyDelete