Monday, May 28, 2012

Benetton- Sisley preview







Photobucket

Benetton pin-up

Last Thursday I was invited to 'The Hub Events' at Petralona, for a preview of the United Colors of Benetton and Sisley A/W collections.

Photobucket

Christos and I.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing a Sisley hat (my mouth is kinda weird, but it's cute, haha)

Photobucket

Photobucket

My lemon daquiri

Photobucket

My outfit was really casual: boyfriend's jeans, white shirt, black cardigan and all stars. That's why I carried my x-large pink bag, to make it a little more interesting!

Photobucket

A great number of fashion editors were there...

Photobucket

But I think it's time to take a look at the collection! Benetton first:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I definitely want this pink pair of underwear...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaaand Sisley:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A big thanks to Pinelopi from Valuecom for the invitation and the beautiful present!






3 comments:

  1. Και το ξαναλέω, όλα τακ καλά στην Αθήνα τα έχετε!! αχχ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πόσο μα πόσο γλυκιά είσαι στις φώτο!! Όσο για τα ρούχα... θέλω πολλάααα... πάρα πολλάααα! Θα σε πάρω και θα πάμε ψώνια να με συγκρατείς! :p
    Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολυ ωραιες φωτογραφιες!!! πρεπει να περασατε τελεια εχει πολλα ωραια κομματια απο οτι βλεπω.

    φιλακια κουκλα!

    ReplyDelete