Friday, May 4, 2012

Easter




Photobucket

Some weeks ago it was easter in Greece so my family and I went to our cottage near Thessaloniki and then to Volos... Here are some random pics I took:

Photobucket

Cherry blossoms

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our garden

Photobucket

My grandparents, when they were young

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mum, when she was a schoolgirl. Wasn't she cute?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fact: When I was little, I used to dance ballet

Photobucket

And me, when I was younger.

Photobucket

My cousin and my brother

Photobucket 

That's what I wore to go to church...

Photobucket

Salad with lettuce, olives, onion and toasted bread. Yummy!










4 comments:

  1. t omorfes oikogeneiakes photos!
    uperozes.teleio k t outfit s.t gluko!
    h salata sthn teleutaia photo deixnei toso teleia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ο κήπος σας είναι υπέροχος! Δεν ξέρεις πόσο χαίρομαι όταν έρχεται η άνοιξη και γίνονται όλα τόσο όμορφα...
    Επίσης. 1ον. Μοιάζεις με τη μαμά σου! 2ον. Σε όλες τις φώτο είσαι μια γλύκα! 3ον. Θέλω τη σαλάτα.
    Αυτά.
    Φιλιάάά!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ellada ayti tin epoxi einai oneiro!!! (oxi pws ysterei tis alles)
    i salata sou laxtaristi kai to outfit gia tin ekklisia poly upper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Φανταστικές φωτογραφίες. Ζούμε στην Ελλάδα, στην πιο όμορφη χώρα του κόσμου!

    ReplyDelete